Use your Mobile Device to Search My
50,000+ Song Database and
Send Me Live Song Requests From Your Seat at Any Show!
(If you prefer video over text instructions, CLICK HERE)
It’s Super Easy! There are 2 ways to use my mobile songbook…
- Use this Web Based Version (bookmark it): USTARSONGS.COM
- Download the FREE mobile app for Apple or Android Devices. (instructions below)
Notice: To submit songs, you will need to create an account or login with facebook. Instructions below.
- Download and install the FREE SongbookDB mobile app
For Apple: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/songbookdb/id922398533
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.songbookdb.songbookdb
Or, scan one of these QR codes with your mobile device to get the associated free SongbookDB app:
Apple Mobile SongbookDB app.
Android Mobile SongbookDB app.
- After install, use the App to set up a FREE user Account or, you can log in with your Facebook account
Note: It should know your Facebook login but jot your login down and have it with you just in case it doesn’t. You will only have to do this ONCE. It will remember you from then on after the initial setup.
- Search my songs, Save Favorites and Submit your Song Requests right from your seat at any show.
- That’s all there is to it… you’re done!
Enjoy these benefits…
- Send the Karaoke host your song requests right from your seat with a tap of the screen! No waiting in lines.. ever!
- Save any number of songs to your “Favorites” (even at home before you arrive at any show). No more repetitious searching unless you’re looking for something new.
- Use the mobile app to view upcoming gigs and locations, so you always know where and when I will be performing next.
- Friend me on the SongbookDB social network
- Use the app to request a song I don’t have. (I will try to get them once per month).
- The mobile songbook database is always 100% UP TO DATE, with the latest additions.
Using my mobile songbook to search, save and request songs, is Faster and Easier than traditional books, and once you use and understand it, you will never look back to the old way again.
Complete instructional video tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpwOeLPwF43g6pruZNCHIvZBcgi1h4V9y